".. the donation of the treasure chest of books not only captivated
the attention of our kids, but also motivated them to read more."
D Shirvanian, ED/ Tec. Director Boys & Girls Clubs of Carlsbad
Thank You to our Generous Benefactors
Pam Slater- Price, San Diego County Supervisor,
San Diego National Bank, Target
A special thank you to:
are several ways to donate to the Kiwanis Literacy Program. You can
donate money to our program or donate new or gently-used books and
other materials that will help The Good Ship Literacy on its mission.
To Donate Books:
Books and Treasure Chest booty (jewelry)
can be picked up or dropped off at one of the following addresses:
- Morris Pike, 217 Cerro Street, Encinitas, CA 92024
- Larry Marquardt, 2048 Manchester, Cardiff, CA 92007
To Donate Money:
You can use
Paypal to donate your tax-exempt dollars through their secure web site.
Just click the Donate button below.
or send a
check made payable to
PO Box 230635
Encinitas, CA 92023
Please note that all donations designated for the Literacy Program are
exclusively utilized within the literacy program and are fully
- A donation of $35.00 pays for the materials to build a Treasure
- $300.00 buys and fills a chest with 40 age/interest appropriate
- Buccaneer - $50 - $200
- First Mate - $250 - $500
- Bronze Club - $1,000 - $1,500
- Silver Club - $2,000 - $2,500
- Gold Club - $3,000 or more
- Other, any donation amount